Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have brown eyes and im light-skined.what color eyeshadow's work?

pinks, purples, browns, and golds go really good with brown eyes. what color hair do you have? if brown also, then go with the same colors for clothing as well. i always get compliments when i wear purple; they make the brown stand out! also black liners and mascara works well.I have brown eyes and im light-skined.what color eyeshadow's work?
I too have brown eyes and what works best for me are sheer colors. Why not try bronze tones and shimmery purples or lavenders. Also shimmery greens and green shirts work well too. Report Abuse
I have brown eyes and im light-skined.what color eyeshadow's work?
i have brown eyes too. i LOVE to use very black mascara and eye liner. it makes me look older, so my friends have said. and i love brown shirts. they look great if you have brown hair too. trust me, a brown-eyed brunette.
Purple will always look great with brown eyes!
ok....i have the same! ok...pinks, purples, and brown. it deosnt sound right...but trust me, i do my makeup homework. you can buy a eyeshadow kit for brown by Revlon, its called ';bring out the brown';
I would say light tan ,light brown or light lavender
green
blue makes your eyes pop
With brown eyes plum and lavender work the best. I had heard it before and one of my best friends has brown eyes so I tried plum on her and it looked GREAT!





good luck!!
purple looks nice especially if u have brown eyes! if u have fair skin u can use pinks too cuz it brings out the pink undertone....also golden(sheer) just for a healthy glow!
maybe a really pretty gold color!!
  • exchange rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening shareware