Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eyeshadow should i get?

well im going to a concert in a few weeks and i wanted something that will make my eyes stand out. which should i get?


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>








ps. i hav light skin and brown eyesWhat color eyeshadow should i get?
I'd use Underground on the lid with a thin line of smudged dark brown eye pencil next to the base of the lashes for smokin' hot eyes. A soft light peachy pink (I didn't see one that Urban Decay had that was light enough) under the brow and your eyes will really stand out.





Have a good time!! : )What color eyeshadow should i get?
I would say green and a soft pink i tried it my friends loved it, it's not too bright but it's cute enough to make your friends notice
try a gold or shimmery dark brown


good luck
try peace, shag or scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware