Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow/eyeliner colors will bring out my brown colored eyes?

my eyes are brooown


and i was just wondering what eyeshadow or eyeliner colors


will bring out my brown eyes


:)What eyeshadow/eyeliner colors will bring out my brown colored eyes?
A black/brown eyeliner. And by that, I don't mean black or brown. I mean like an eyeliner that has the two colors kind of mixed. I have eyeliner like that from Clinique and it says Black/Brown like that on it.





For eyeshadow, purple.


There are also some interesting ways to mix colors, like with a basic palette of eyeshadow, there might be white and brown. You can mix those two colors. I think purples the best though.





Good luck!What eyeshadow/eyeliner colors will bring out my brown colored eyes?
I have brown eyes as well.


Neutral colors go well with brown eyes. Maybe try eye shadows such as brown, tan, peach, ect.


As for the colorful looks,


blue eye shadows bring out brown eyes nicely. Also, you may want to go for a pink, too.


Hope I helped :)
purples...anything opposite of brown on the color wheel go buy one at a craft store.





you could do a pink and purple look like lightest to darkest on the lid from pink to purple





a light pink though! :)
I have brown eyes too:)


I like to wear black, purple, and sometimes my sparky silver eyeliner.


For eyeshadow brown%26amp;pink, light green, light purple, light blue, gold
Black and cream mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening shareware